Soft pretzels, made the way they should be
Our original Dutch Country Soft Pretzels have been a Lancaster County favorite for more than 14 years. We know many of our customers by name because they keep coming back for more! They’re more than just customers; they’re our neighbors and friends.
We’re located in the heart of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, where fresh, natural ingredients and homemade goodness will always go together. You’ll find our bakery and store on Route 322 in New Holland, just four miles east of historic Ephrata and more than worth the drive.
Stop in to say hello and enjoy a fresh-from-the-oven Dutch Country Soft Pretzel, Monday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You, too, will soon be saying, “These are the best soft pretzels I’ve ever had.”
This is to have succeeded.
- To laugh often and much;
- To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
- To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of honest friends;
- To find the best in others;
- To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition;
- To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Ralph Waldo Emerson