See how Dutch Country Pretzel Mix can be used to make tasty Monkey Bread!
You will need:
- Dutch Country Soft Pretzel’s Bake At Home Kit
- Flour (for dusting)
- Nonstick Spray
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 10-cup Bundt pan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare dough per the instructions on the Bake At Home Kit.
3. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
4. Melt 1 stick of butter.
5. Tear the risen dough into 55-60 one-inch pieces.
6. Roll each piece into a small ball and place 5-6 pieces at a time into the melted butter and coat each piece evenly.
7. Place buttered dough pieces into the cinnamon sugar mixture and shake bowl to coat. Then place the cinnamon sugar coated pieces of dough into a greased 10-cup Bundt pan.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have used all the dough pieces.
9. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Best served warm.