See how Dutch Country Pretzel Mixes can be used to make a tasty pizza!
You will need:
- 1 Dutch Country Soft Pretzel Bake-At-Home Kit
- Flour (for dusting)
- Nonstick Spray
- 1½ cups (12 oz.) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14” round pan or regular baking sheet.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare dough per the instructions on the Bake At Home Kit
3. Spray the pan with nonstick spray and sprinkle with flour so the dough won’t stick to the pan.
4. Place the dough ball in the center of the pan and stretch the dough out to the edge. Press the edges up the side of the pan. Or you can use a regular baking sheet, and then roll the dough out to the edge.
5. Pour the pizza sauce in the center of stretched dough and spread evenly, leaving about an inch of uncovered dough around the edge.
6. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the sauce. For a variation top the pizza with your favorite meats, or vegetable toppings.
7. Place pizza on bottom rack of oven.
8. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble and the bottom crust is crisp. Baking times may vary due to oven variances.